Find out how to turn your passion into a career at Open Day!
Open Day is your chance to kick-start your career in health. Join us at Open Day on Saturday April 21 at our Fitzroy Campus and explore opportunities to study a range of courses in complementary medicine, including Health Science, Nutrition, Naturopathy, Western Herbal Medicine, Chinese Medicine and Clinical Myotherapy.
Open Day is the perfect opportunity for you to discover our modern campus facilities, including our Wellbeing Centre where our students practice, meet our industry-expert academic team and discover campus life for yourself. Learn about our flexible study options and find out more about the long history of SSNT (the longest established school of its kind in Australia), its network and how we work together with Torrens University Australia.
- Hands-on Workshops - Take part in our hands-on workshops in natural therapies
- Meet our industry-expert academics - Connect with your future teachers, find out about their industry experience and achievements and ask any questions you may have
- Tour our purpose-built campuses - Take a tour of our campus and Think Wellbeing Centre. Experience life as a student for the day!
Time: 9.30 registration, 10am start
- 9.30: arrive by 9.30 to check in and find a spot in the welcome talk (or get ahead of the pack for an early chance to speak with a course and career advisor)
- 10am: welcome talk – find out who we are, what we offer and benefits of studying at SSNT
- 10.45am – 1.30pm – workshops and info sessions
|WHEN:||Saturday 21st April, 2018|
|WHERE:||25 Victoria Street, Fitzroy, VIC|
|TIME:||9.30am registration for 10am start|
Interested in attending? Register now!