We are looking for driven, academically brilliant, and community focused students. Build your career in the health industry, and make a real change to the lives of others. Enquire now.
– 20% scholarship from 2018 tuition fees.
This is a scholarship for a high-achieving, ambitious student recognised as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander with a drive to build their career in the health industry.
– 20% scholarship of one year, 2018 tuition fees for Diploma and Bachelor Degrees
– 20% scholarship of one trimester of 2018 tuition fees for Diploma, Master, and Graduate Diploma courses
The recipient of the scholarship will also become a college ambassador.
SSNT Ambassadors promote the school and its courses to members of the broader community across a variety of activities, such as at the school’s Open Day and workshops, presenting a student’s perspective to interested members of the public at careers expos, speaking to school groups or appearing in promotional material.
Scholarships are open to Australian citizens or permanent residents of any age.
Enquire today for more details.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions for each scholarship for more information.
- Academic Drive: Must be able to show a dedication to their academic studies, and/or passion for studying in order to satisfy the judging panel that they will persevere with their course and not withdraw, change courses or change education providers. We are looking for applicants who have completed an HSC or will achieve an ATAR of 60.0 or equivalent if applying for the Bachelor’s degree.
- Community Minded: Must demonstrate a willingness to get involved, be proactive and demonstrate a personable attitude through a history of volunteer or community work.
- Industry Passion: Must display a passion for their chosen industry.