FEE-Help and VET FEE-Help
Eligible Southern School of Natural Therapies students have access to the Australian Government's:
- FEE-HELP loan scheme for SSNT Higher Education Degree courses
- VET FEE-HELP loan scheme for SSNT's Diploma Vocational Education qualifications
These schemes can assist in deferring the cost of tuition fees. Repayments commence via the tax system once the student's income rises above a minimum threshold.
The Southern School of Natural Therapies, as a trading division of Think: Colleges Pty Ltd has:
FEE-HELP approved for:
- Bachelor of Health Science - Chinese Medicine
- Bachelor of Health Science (Clinical Myotherapy)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Western Herbal Medicine)
VET FEE-HELP available for:
- HLT50307 Diploma of Remedial Massage
VET FEE-HELP is available to assist eligible students studying higher level vocational education and training (VET) qualifications to pay their tuition fees. Higher level VET qualifications are at the diploma level and above. VET FEE HELP can be used to pay all or part of an eligible student’s tuition fees, but cannot be used for additional study costs such as accommodation or text books. For more information, see here.
To find out more about FEE-HELP or VET-HELP, call us on 03 9415 3333 or visit www.goingtouni.com.au or www.think.edu.au/studying-at-think/fee-help and www.think.edu.au/studying-at-think/vet-fee-help for FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP respectively.
Austudy/ Youth Allowance
Austudy and Youth Allowance may also be available through Centrelink for approved students meeting the Centrelink eligibility citeria as a full time student (more than a 75 per cent study load).