FEE-Help and VET Student Loans
Eligible Southern School of Natural Therapies students have access to the Australian Government's:
- FEE-HELP loan scheme for SSNT Higher Education Degree courses
- VET Student Loans scheme for SSNT's Diploma Vocational Education qualifications
These schemes can assist in deferring the cost of tuition fees. Repayments commence via the tax system once the student's income rises above a minimum threshold.
The Southern School of Natural Therapies, as a trading division of Think: Colleges Pty Ltd has:
FEE-HELP approved for:
- Bachelor of Health Science - Chinese Medicine
- Bachelor of Health Science (Clinical Myotherapy)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Western Herbal Medicine)
VET Student Loans available for:
- HLT50307 Diploma of Remedial Massage
VET Student Loans program that helps students pay for their tuition fees up to a set amount (known as a loan cap). As the difference between the loan cap and course price varies by study mode, please speak to your Course & Careers Adviser about what this means for you.
Eligible students can apply for a loan to pay for their fees up to capped amounts through the Commonwealth Government’s VET Student Loans scheme. The loan applies to eligible courses at the Diploma level or above. For more information, see here.
To find out more about FEE-HELP or VET Student Loans, call us on 03 9415 3333 or visit www.goingtouni.com.au or www.think.edu.au/studying-at-think/fee-help and www.think.edu.au/studying-at-think/vet-fee-help for FEE-HELP and VET Student Loans respectively.
Austudy/ Youth Allowance
Austudy and Youth Allowance may also be available through Centrelink for approved students meeting the Centrelink eligibility citeria as a full time student (more than a 75 per cent study load).