Scholarship – 2017
Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you taking your first step towards a career in complementary medicine?
SSNT is currently offering one scholarship to a new student in one of the following courses:
- Diploma of Health Science
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Western Herbal Medicine)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Medicine)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Clinical Myotherapy)
The recipient of the scholarship will also become a college ambassador.
SSNT Ambassadors promote the school and its courses to members of the broader community across a variety of activities, such as at the school's Open Day and workshops, presenting a student's perspective to interested members of the public at careers expos, speaking to school groups or appearing in promotional material.
Scholarships are open to Australian citizens or permanent residents of any age.
As a scholarship student you will meet the following criteria:
- Academic Drive: Must be able to show a dedication to their academic studies, and/or passion for studying in order to satisfy the judging panel that they will persevere with their course and not withdraw, change course or change education providers.
- Community Minded: Must demonstrate a willingness to get involved, be proactive and a personable attitude through a history of volunteer or community work.
- Industry Passion: Must display a passion for the industry in which they have chosen to study and work.
- Australian citizen/resident: Must display a passion for the industry in which they have chosen to study and work. Scholarships are for new students commencing full time study in February 2017.
Terms and conditions apply (see scholarship form for terms and conditions).
Scholarship Period: This scholarship covers tuition fees for one trimester if awarded for the Diploma of Health Science or for one year if awarded for a Bachelor of Health Science degree, commencing 20 February 2017.
Application Process: Apply online via the form below
Closing Date: 25 November 2016