Study Now, Pay Later
Eligible Australian students have access to the Australian Government’s FEE-HELP fee assistance initiatives to help pay for some or all of the cost of your education.
These schemes can assist in deferring the cost of tuition fees. Repayments commence via the tax system once the student’s income rises above a minimum threshold.
The Southern School of Natural Therapies, as a trading division of Think: Colleges Pty Ltd has:
Course tuition fees are available by contacting a Course & Career Advisor
- Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Medicine)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Clinical Myotherapy)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Western Herbal Medicine)
- Diploma of Health Science
To find out more about FEE-HELP, visit https://www.studyassist.gov.au/ or http://www.think.edu.au/studying-at-think/fee-help.
Call us on 03 9415 3333 to speak with a Course and Careers Advisor.