What happens after you apply?
- A Course and Career Advisor will call you to discuss your plans and answer any questions
- If successful, you’ll receive a letter of offer
- Accept your offer and register online
- Enrol in your course subjects and start studying!
Apply to SSNT online in just a few minutes, and take the next step in your health and wellness career.
Do you want more information before you apply? Contact one of our Course and Careers Advisers.
After you’ve applied, a Course and Careers Advisor will contact you to discuss your application.
Please confirm your enrolment with us as early as possible to make sure your place is reserved. Our classes are limited in size and enrolments are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. To secure your place, you need to do two things:
- Sign the Written Agreement.
- Pay your deposit OR submit your FEE-HELP or VET FEE-HELP application.
Documents to support your application
Our Course and Careers advisor may ask you to provide the following documents:
- authenticated* transcripts of relevant academic records (Higher School Certificate or higher)
- proof of English language ability if English is not your first language (see prospectus for requirements)
- additional documentation to support your application (e.g. your resume**, references or Course Credit Application form).
* Authenticated documents must be either:
- original documents (i.e. testamur and transcript of results) provided by you to an authorised Laureate representative, or
- copies of the original documents (i.e. testamur and transcript of results) provided by you, which have been either:
- notarised by a Justice of the Peace or equivalent authority in the country of origin, or
- verified as a true and correct copy of the original documents by an approved Laureate representative.
** All your claimed work experience must be relevant to the qualification you are applying for. You must have completed it within the 3 years before your date of application. We may contact your past employers to verify your work experience on a case-by-case basis.
If you are a mature age candidate, please provide a Statement of Service on official company letterhead providing contact details of each employer.
Course Upgrades and Pathways to a Degree at SSNT
Are you looking to build your career? If you have already completed a qualification you may be able to credit this against your degree with us, even if it’s from another institution.
For course credit and recognition of prior learning, contact our Course and Careers Advisor for application information. Certified testamurs and transcripts are required from recognised institutions and must be supplied with your application. If you have completed another qualification, we will review this carefully to ensure we provide you with credit towards our degrees whenever appropriate.
We offer guaranteed credit for some qualifications here
Contact us or call 03 9415 3333 for more information on upgrades and pathways and how to apply.
Please note: standard entry requirements still apply. Please contact us for more information.
If you are applying for Special Consideration, this requires you to submit a CV, covering letter and an interview may be required.
Completion of a First Aid Certificate, Working with Children Check and a Police Check is required for clinical placement prior to undertaking clinical subjects.
View the Think Admissions Information Set to learn about the admissions criteria, policies, processes and student profiles for higher education undergraduate courses.
How to pay for your course
Study Now, Pay Later
Eligible Australian students have access to the Australian Government’s FEE-HELP or VET Student Loan fee assistance initiatives to help pay for some or all of the cost of your education.
These schemes can assist in deferring the cost of tuition fees. Repayments commence via the tax system once the student’s income rises above a minimum threshold.
To find out more about FEE-HELP, visit https://www.studyassist.gov.au/ or http://www.think.edu.au/studying-at-think/fee-help.
Call us on 03 9415 3333 to speak with a Course and Careers Advisor.
Prospective students can register their details and apply for their chosen course after attending an admission interview (application is given out in the interview).
The following additional documentation is also required along with your completed registration form:
- Certified copy of either your passport, birth certificate or Australian citizenship
- Certified copies of VCE school results, certificates, diplomas, degrees, further education
- Passport-sized photograph
- Certified copy of driver’s licence (if available) or Keypass
- Copy of resume if over 21 years of age
Please note: the Southern School of Natural Therapies requires all personal identification documents, academic transcripts, certificates and prior results to be certified.
Once your completed registration form and additional document are received, SSNT will contact you via email and post with information when the enrolment period opens up with instructions on how to enrol in your preferred subjects.
For further information please call (03) 9415 3333, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come along to one of our information sessions.
A full list of policies and procedures can be viewed here.