Scholarships are designed to help and support high achieving individuals to achieve great success in their careers. Get more out of your qualification. Becoming a successful scholarship recipient will also allow you to become a Student Ambassador, providing you with greater exposure to Academics and other Student Ambassadors.
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT A CAREER IN HEALTH?
If you are truly passionate about Health and want to be a recipient of one of ten scholarships, all you have to do is answer a few questions on the application form. We’ll determine your eligibility depending on your personality and career goals. There are only 10 scholarships available (per trimester) so apply today!
Apply for a scholarship and join a university that believes its students and graduates are improving lives and making the world a better place.
- 20% reduction on course fees
- Become a Health ambassador for the college
- Get exposure to work alongside the Marketing team
- Opportunity to create and contribute to social media and digital channels
Academic Drive: Must be able to show a dedication to their academic studies, and/or passion for studying in order to satisfy the judging panel that they will persevere with their course and not withdraw, change course or change education providers.
Community Minded: Must demonstrate a willingness to get involved, be proactive and a personable attitude through a history of volunteer or community work.
Industry Passion: Must display a passion for their chosen industry
Australian citizen/resident: This scholarship is only eligible to students who meet citizenship
HOW TO APPLY
There are only 10 scholarships available each intake, follow the steps below to apply today! The submission deadline is 11:59pm AEDT on Monday 20 January 2020, for the T1 February 2020 intake. We’ll determine your eligibility depending on your personality and career goals. We want a team of passionate, outgoing and friendly Ambassadors.
1. Download and complete application form and questions
2. You must include all of the following items in your application:
- Completed application form and questions
- At least one letter of recommendation from teacher, career advisor or employer
3. Email your completed form and documents to email@example.com with the subject line Health Scholarship 2020. The closing date for T1 February 2020 Health scholarships is Monday 20th January 2020. Shortlisted applicant will be notified by email.