Bachelor of Health Science (Western Herbal Medicine)
What you'll learn:
- Western Herbal Medicine Clinical Practice
- Research and Evidenced Based Practice
- Western Herbal Medicine Therapeutics
- Properties of Herbs and Herbal Pharmacology
- Nutritional Foundations for Health
- Health Science and Clinical Assessment
How can I study?
Blended Learning (On Campus & Online)
- Not Available
General Entry Requirements
English Language Requirements
|2021 - Trimester 1
||10 May – 30 May
Fees & Financial Assistance
Course tuition fees are available by contacting a Course and Career Advisor. If you are an eligible domestic student you may choose to defer some, or all, of your tuition fees through FEE-HELP. And as we are a university you can also take advantage of no loan fees on FEE-HELP when you study selected courses with us.
Scholarships are available for this course to full-time on-campus students only.
* SSNT reserves the right to increase fees by up to 10% in each calendar year to cover increases in the cost of course delivery. The total course cost will depend on the duration of the course and whether a student studies full time or part time.
This course is not available to international students.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact a Course Advisor