Join us at Open Day at our Fitzroy (Melbourne) campus and find out how The Southern School of Natural Therapies can help you begin your journey to fulfilling health career.
At Open Day, you will have the opportunity to talk with academic staff members and learn more about your course (or courses!) of interest. Discover how a qualification from SSNT can help you achieve your desired career and leverage your qualification in the health industry!
What you’ll experience:
- Information sessions in Health Science, Nutrition, Naturopathy, Western Herbal Medicine, Chinese Medicine and Clinical Myotherapy
- Take part in hands-on workshops, from dietary analysis and learning about the medicinal properties of herbal tea to learning practical skills of a clinical myotherapist and tongue, pulse and face diagnosis!
- Tour our vibrant campus and our student clinic, the Think Wellbeing Centre
Who you’ll meet
- Hear from industry-experienced lecturers in our information sessions and join their workshops to get a taster of what you’ll learn in class
- Chat to current students and hear first-hand about life on campus
- Meet alumni and hear about their time at SSNT and what they do now
- Ask our Course and Career Advisors any questions you may have about how to apply and fee-help available
|WHEN:||Saturday 20th January, 2018|
|WHERE:||25 Victoria Street, Fitzroy, VIC|
|TIME:||10.00am Registration for a 10.30am start. Closing at 1.30pm|
Interested in attending? Register now!